Compliance Monitoring Officer – Asset Management
An asset management house is looking to hire a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join their Compliance team in a role which will be 70% monitoring focused whilst covering generalist Compliance duties the rest of the time.
- Assist with the development of a risk based Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments to ensure the program remains up to date.
- Develop test plans and documentation in support of monitoring activities.
- Complete testing write ups including identification of issues and recommendations.
- Managing firm wide training.
- Assist both the Head of Compliance and MLRO with various daily tasks.
- Assist with or lead other projects or initiatives as required.
- At least 3 years Compliance Monitoring experience from within a similar Asset Management or Wealth Management business.
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.