Compliance Analyst – Asset Management
An asset management house is looking to hire a Compliance Analyst to join their growing compliance team. An ideal opportunity for a candidate at the beginning of their career to move into a broad and varied role covering a range of compliance duties.
- Assist with the onboarding of clients
- Approve financial promotions
- Assistance with the preparation of quarterly compliance reports
- Assisting with reviewing regulatory developments,
- Draft/amend policies and procedures for approval by the Head of Compliance
- Provide all staff with training in relation to business policies and procedures
- Assist both the Head of Compliance and MLRO with various daily tasks.
- Assist with or lead other projects or initiatives as required.
- At least 12 months Compliance experience, ideally from within a similar Asset Management or Wealth Management business.
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.