Operational Auditor - Switzerland
Our client has operations worldwide and there is a need to strengthen the head office team in Switzerland. We are looking for individuals with subject matter expertise as well as generalist internal audit experience. This is an opportunity to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team who bring about positive changes to the organisation, by providing insights and business assurance activities.
- Responsible to lead and conduct risk based business processes audits.
- Partner with key stakeholders to assess business risks and provide recommendations.
- Be a key contributor to continuous improvement of the Internal Audit function through the use of new technologies and data analytics.
- Planning of the audit and preparing of work programs.
- Assuming responsibility for the execution of assigned audit sections.
- Identifying audit issues and proposes constructive and practical solutions to management taking into account local circumstances.
- Providing suggestions for operational efficiencies at the location subject to audit.
- Preparing the exit meeting discussions with local management on the recommendations and other observations resultant from the audit work.
- Providing input into the development of new control procedures over existing systems.
- Contributing to the enhancement of Group Audit working methods and delivery of outstanding risk and audit management services.
- Undertaking ad-hoc special reviews where required across global operations eg: GDPR, Fraud investigations etc...
- Blend of Internal audit, risk and compliance experience from the Big 4 is essential.
- Ability to travel (circa 20% per year).
- Ideal candidate will have around 8-10 yrs experience.
- Must be eligible to work in Switzerland.
Successful individuals will receive a competitive salary for the Swiss market.
Apply for Operational Auditor - Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly