Transaction Services Senior, Paris
French speaking Auditors – are you looking for a move into Corporate Finance?
Interested in relocating to Paris?
I am working in partnership with one of France’s leading consulting firms, assisting them to hire Transaction Services professionals at Senior Consultant level. Due to continued growth, the firm is expanding its Industry & Services practice in Paris and is seeking talented professionals to join this successful, dynamic team.
This role is open to those coming straight from Audit, making it a fantastic opportunity to move into the world of Corporate Finance. Any French speakers currently living abroad and seeking a move to Paris are encouraged to apply!
Working within the Transaction Services team, you will perform financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies.
Specifically, you will deal with:
- Interpretation and analysis of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
- Review and analysis of historical trading, quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, net debt, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions
- Review of the adequacy of financing structure including review of agreements and consideration of limits, terms and covenants
- Reporting of potential key issues for clients including identification of risk or price factors impacting investment decisions
- Review of sale and purchase agreements and financial model to reflect findings of the due diligence process
Ideally you will already have some experience in the Transaction Services field. However, I am also happy to hear from anyone with the following background:
- Fluent in French
- 3-5 years’ experience in Audit from a large accounting firm
- Strong analytical skills
Interested? If you would like to be considered for this role, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Claire Mason to discuss further.
Apply for Transaction Services Senior, Paris
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly