IT Audit Manager (12 Month FTC/ Maternity Cover)
This major multinational player is a successful leader in the B2B technology/telecoms infrastructure market. With a reputation as an innovator/pioneer and a strong focus on customer service the business has expanded internationally and now operates in 22 countries around the World. The business has always supported work-life balance and flexible working (even pre COVID).
The audit team is led out of their London HQ and under normal conditions travels up to 20%, however the team are currently not travelling and are working remotely due to COVID. This 12 month fixed term contract (covering for maternity leave) reports to the Head of IT Audit. You will have end-to-end responsibility for leading a wide range of IT audits covering cyber security, infrastructure, networks, cloud and emerging technologies as well as participate in ad-hoc special projects. This role offers a great opportunity to deliver value adding recommendations across a wide range of technologies; identifying control gaps and process improvements in both design and application and highlighting inefficiencies in processes and supporting the business in building a sustainable control environment.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Be an accomplished IT Auditor with a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience developed within the risk practice of a large advisory firm or within the internal audit function of a complex multinational business.
- Ideally (though not necessarily) have experience of the technology or telecoms sectors
- Have solid IT audit experience across a range of technologies including networks, databases and operating systems, cyber security, ITIL practices, data analytics, applications (including cloud solutions) and emerging technologies (robotics and machine learning)
- Have strong communication skills and a proven ability to influence and advise stakeholders on adopting recommendations to improve the technology controls environment
- Be able to work self sufficiently and also to work as part of the wider audit team - developing skills and providing support
Salary is c£75K plus bens/flexi bens. PLEASE NOTE: Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity so applications will only be considered from candidates who have the right to work within the UK
Apply for IT Audit Manager (12 Month FTC/ Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly