Senior Internal Auditor - High Growth FS
This high performing and fast-paced trading business has grown rapidly since it’s inception and now operates across six different counties covering all of the top futures markets in the UK, the US and Europe. With a strong focus on innovation – particularly from a technology perspective, this entrepreneurial business ensures that it is constantly driving their competitive edge. However it’s not all about growth and technology – there is a strong belief that people are their most important assets and so fosters an open and empowering culture.
The relatively newly-established Internal Audit function has a partnership-led, culture of enablement with the business that supports transparent, effective risk management and high levels of governance that supports good decision-making in line with vision and strategy of senior leadership. As a pro-active adviser to the business, this is an opportunity to really learn how an exciting and fast-paced trading business operates and gain far greater responsibility than you might in a typical opportunity at this level.
In this newly created and key role within a growing function, you will not only have full end to end responsibility for planning, delivering and finalising audits, but will also assist in the development of the risk-based annual audit plan, conduct follow up reviews with auditees and on occasion, deputise for the Head of Audit.
As the ideal candidate for this opportunity, you will:
- Be part-qualified or newly qualified with an accounting qualification (eg ACA, ACCA, CPA etc) or a qualified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years within internal audit – either within a larger practice or a similar fast-paced commercial or financial services environment
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to influence but with a sense of balance to adopt a pragmatic view
- Demonstrate good self-motivation with the ability to multi-task and deliver to deadlines
- Be genuinely enthusiastic to play a key role in the development of an embryonic function
On offer is a salary of up to £55,000 plus bonus/benefits.
Please note that you must already have eligibility to work within the UK to be considered for this opportunity as sponsorship of work visas is not available.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor - High Growth FS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly