Corporate Assurance Manager
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company is assisting an organisation operating a high profile and major UK infrastructure programme recruit a Corporate Assurance Manager.
Leveraging your knowledge of process, risk, and control, you will lead audits across corporate functions including procurement, project management, project controls, HR, finance. This will therefore suit an auditor seeking variety and is a unique opportunity to gain a huge amount of exposure across the breadth of this major programme
The experience and stakeholder engagement you gain in this role will provide you with a broad understanding of the organisation and position you strongly for progression into different areas of the programme depending on what suits and interests you.
- Develop audit plans, lead and manage individual audits, identify risks, and suggest improvements.
- Liaise with SMEs and assurance providers to develop audit scope that focuses on key risks
- Provide analysis of audit findings and identify trends to support decision making
- Support the development of a robust, auditable and transparent assurance model
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Integrated Management System
Skills and background
- An audit or assurance management qualification
- End to end auditing experience and an appreciation of risk
- Good communication skills and confidence in commuting with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of construction, rail, or utilities sector would be ideal but is not a must
- Prior financial auditing experience is not required so will be suitable for those from an operational or compliance auditing background
In addition to the base salary, a comprehensive wider benefits package and strong company pension contribution is on offer.
Apply for Corporate Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly