CASS Compliance Officer – Asset Management
An asset management house is looking to hire a CASS Compliance Officer to join their growing compliance team, working closely with the CASS Manager.
- Overseeing and maintaining controls that measure adherence to the CASS rule book
- Completing Daily CASS Calculations for cash and custody
- Driving root cause analysis and resolution for CASS breaches and interpreting/reporting findings
- Maintenance of Rules Mapping software
- Maintaining CASS Resolution pack to the required standard
- Acknowledgement Letter maintenance
- Supporting CASS Manager in project to improve the firms CASS oversight
- At least 3 years working within a similar CASS focused role, ideally from within a similar Asset Management or Wealth Management business.
- Strong CASS rulebook knowledge
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.