Senior IT Audit Manager - Leading Financial Services Firm
A leading financial services firm is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Audit Manager to join their International Audit Division in their London office.
As a Senior IT Audit Manager, you will be part of the International Internal Audit team responsible for;
- Plan, lead, perform and document internal audits in accordance with the IT audit plan;
- Planning - Performing process walkthroughs to identify the key activities, risks, and controls.
- Risk Assessment - Applying risk and control concepts to assess control design and developing a test approach of the key controls.
- Operational Effectiveness Testing -Testing the effectiveness of the key controls identified.
- Documenting - Compiling clear and concise audit work papers and reports with conclusions that are supported by the work performed.
- Reporting - Discussing and reporting control design deficiencies and controls not operating as designed
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders effectively, aiding the performance of audits.
- Coaching, mentoring and managing junior members of staff.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have;
- Profound knowledge in the execution of IT Audits, minimum 7/8 years' experience
- Experience working within Financial Services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What the position can offer you in return;
- The base salary on offer ranges between £85,000 - £95,000, depending on experience, and comes with a bonus, and an attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds suitable and of interest, please apply here to have a confidential conversation in more detail
Apply for Senior IT Audit Manager - Leading Financial Services Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly