Junior Data Engineer - AI Solutions Co
A leading AI solutions company is looking for a Junior Data Engineer! You will play a critical role in designing and building machine learning solutions using the leading AI engine for healthcare and life sciences.
- Find, extract and validate valuable data
- Setup and maintain data processing pipelines
- Contribute to defining and testing our products for AI bias, and transparency, etc.
- Work closely with both our engineering and data science teams to drive product releases
- Join a highly-skilled international team, with diverse backgrounds and a gender equality policy
We are looking for a highly motivated data engineer with a strong background in building Python-based data processing pipelines.
- At least 2 yeas of industry experience in data processing and mining
- A passion for data validation and preparing data for easy re-use
- Proficiency with Python programming, preferably with Python >= 3.7 is required
- Experience with libraries like Pandas and NumPy
- Experience with processing pipeline frameworks like e.g. Airflow
- Experience with AWS services, (e.g: Glue, S3), are a plus
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and tools like Jira are a plus
- An analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- You are confident and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative autonomy - join a small team with a high level of responsibility
- Young, vibrant and diverse co-workers with impressive experience
- Opportunity for occasional home working
- 25 days annual leave
- Mentoring in AI testing and productization
This role offers a salary package up to €50,000 + benefits if you are based in Leiden; and £40,000 + benefits if you are based in Cambridge, UK.
*This role encourages female applicants and those residing outside the UK or the Netherlands to apply.
*Note: This role does not offer visa sponsorship
Apply now to be considered!
Apply for Junior Data Engineer - AI Solutions Co
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly