Internal Audit Senior, Industry, Switzerland
Calling all Internal Auditors experienced within the Energy sector! Add to your existing energy sector and commodities experience in this dynamic, change promoting role.
- Join this successful international organisation and be part of their Internal Audit Team
- You will be encouraged to be entrepreneurial and contribute to the teams strategy
- Adopt a risk based and agile approach utilising modern technology and methods
- Conduct risk assessments on current and future risks
- Be involved from planning through to completion
- Report to the Head of Internal Audit and liaise with the organisations leaders
- Support senior management
- Perform audits onsite and remotely
- When safe to do so again, it is envisaged the role will include around 20% to 40% travel
- University Degree
- 5 years plus audit experience working with the commodities, mining or energy sectors
- Must have an operational background!
- Professional qualification highly desirable (CA/ACA/ACCA/CISA/CIA etc)
- Excellent English Communication skills (no other language required)
- EU citizenship or Swiss work permit
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Apply for Internal Audit Senior, Industry, Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly