Senior Business Risk Auditor - Mining Operations - Supply Chain
Senior Business Risk Auditor is required by a leading commodity trading and mining business to join their rapidly expanding team in Europe. This position is fully remote and is paying CHF100,000 - CHF140,000 + bonus and benefits.
This position sits within their Internal Audit function and focuses on protecting and enhancing the organization's value and driving positive change by providing assurance, advisory and anticipation.
- Plan, organize and perform audits,
- Conduct risk assessments on current and emerging risks
- Use digital technology and data analytics to deliver outstanding risk and audit management services
- Identify and assess management controls mitigating key risks
- Identify control gaps
- Support senior management in identifying practical recommendations
- 5 + years' experience within the mining or energy industry,
- Supply Chain, Maintenance, Capital Project Management, Mine operations, etc
- University degree is required
- CIA, CA, or CISA (good to have)
- EU citizenship
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to put yourself forward for this role, then please apply now. Applications are reviewed regularly, and we will be in touch with more detail.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Switzerland
- Internal Audit Senior Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Switzerland
- Risk Analysis Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Switzerland
- Risk Management Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Switzerland
- Risk Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Switzerland