Lead Internal Auditor
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is assisting a global organisation recruit a Lead Internal Auditor for a high-performing and highly commended audit function deemed critical by the board and wider senior management team.
You can expect your recommendations to be valued and you will be viewed as a trusted partner to your stakeholders for effective internal control, risk management, and wider business strategy. Your skills in challenging and influencing senior personnel will really be tested and developed.
With many large and complex organisations you may expect be limited to a small of portion of the business in terms of the audits you complete, instead you will have ownership of audits across all UK principle operations and harness a broad overview of the organisation.
The team itself is led by an enthusiastic, approachable, and knowledgeable Head of Audit and Senior Audit Manager who will actively assist in your development. There are various examples of people progressing within the audit function or, after a given period, moving into the business in an operational, risk or finance capacity.
- A full accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CCAB)
- Audit experience gained within a professional services firm (Big 4 / Top 10) or a large and complex commercial organisation
- Strong knowledge of key business processes, internal control frameworks and risk management principles
- Good communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, and when required, meet scepticism
- Knowledge and experience of data analytics would be beneficial
This role will have little to no travel.
Please apply now for a confidential chat and further information.