Senior Audit Manager - Global Insurance Firm
Austin Andrew is recruiting for a Senior Audit Manager to join a globally recognised Insurance firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and reporting on audits across the Group
- Maintaining and developing the procedures and Internal Audit methodologies used
- Assist Senior Management with the development of the annual audit strategy
- Preparing draft reports for Senior Management to review
- Building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Taking on ad-hoc projects as requested by senior management
- Deputising for Senior Management from time to time
- Coaching junior team members
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA etc.) (Ideally)
- Previous audit experience within Insurance or other Financial Services. Ideally from within industry.
- A proactive self-starter and team player with a positive attitude
- Fluent English and one other European language
Joining a team of experienced professionals, this company likes to promote people internally (both in the UK and abroad) into various areas of the business.
Due to the COVID pandemic the bulk of this role will be remote working for the foreseeable future and can be based anywhere in Europe.
The role will pay up to €100k plus bonus and other benefits. To be considered immediately, please send a copy of your CV to James Boxall at Austin Andrew
Apply for Senior Audit Manager - Global Insurance Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly