Head of Technology Audit
Our client is leading technology solutions provider that offers state of the art fibre optic communication, data centre management and cloud connectivity with the highest levels of cyber security to multinational clients. The business is expanding rapidly in the core European markets and assessing investment and growth opportunities further afield.
The role will provide assurance on the internal control, risk management and corporate governance environment with a focus on technology operations, infrastructure and cybersecurity services. This role will work closely with the technology senior management team on governance matters to developing value add reviews and advisory services
Reporting to the Group Head of Risk & Audit the role will manage a direct team of three and also supervise larger teams for integrated audits and reviews. More detailed responsibilities include:
- Create, lead and deliver the Group Internal Audit Technology Audit strategy and methodology.
- Engage with key stakeholders to prepare and design the technology reviews to be included in the annual risk-based audit plan, ensuring adequate resources to deliver the level of assurance.
- Supervise, technically review and execute technology audits and ad-hoc reviews to ensure they are delivered within the agreed timescales, methodology and quality.
- Provide advice and insights to strengthen risk management, governance and internal controls.
- Coordinate and prepare papers and reports for the Audit Committee.
- Build positive business partnerships with senior technology stakeholders, promoting internal audit as a value adding activity.
- Engage, coordinate and manage external auditors and co-source resources.
- Continuously improve and enhance the Group Internal Audit function digital offering and capabilities, embracing automation and data analytics.
- Provide strong leadership, coaching and management to motivate and nurture talent, maintaining a high performing and credible team.
The preferred candidate will already be an experienced team manager operating in an in-house IT Audit department or Big 4 environment. Industry sector experience is not essential but an individual who can demonstrate previous success in a fast moving but immature risk and control environment will be preferred.
The individual should demonstrate a broad understanding of infrastructure (networks, databases and operating systems), cyber security, ITIL practices, data analytics, applications (ERP and cloud solutions) and emerging technologies. Most importantly, the individual must be able to translate technical issues and terminology into commercially relevant risk advice and manage the stakeholder relationships with senior executives.
IAC Search Ltd (& Internal Audit Connections Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards to your data please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Audit Director / Partner Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)