Senior Auditor, Big 4, Bermuda
Are you a qualified Auditor seeking a new challenge?
Open to a 2-year contract with high salary / low tax / CV-boosting experience and awesome lifestyle?
I am working in partnership with one of the leading accountancy practices in Bermuda. They have a couple of openings left for Auditors to join them on a 2-year fixed term contract.
What’s great about this role?
- Fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking a rewarding career in an outstanding location
- Work on listed clients - high profile names in the Financial Services and Private Equity space
- Working in smaller teams gives you greater visibility, more responsibility and enhanced development prospects
- Learn from some of the most highly regarded professionals in the market
- Flexible working and an easier pace of life
- High salary and low tax
- The beach is only minutes away from the office!
- Be the main liaison with clients, gain excellent knowledge of client’s operations and a good understanding of relevant internal/external market factors to ensure the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Plan, coordinate, direct and control engagements and budgets to ensure effective resource utilisation, excellent service delivery and maximum efficiency
- Direct, coach and mentor peers and junior team members to assist them in the effective delivery of engagement services to the required high standard
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, business departments and internal teams
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years Audit experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Exposure to the Financial Services industry is preferred but not essential
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary + benefits + relocation package.
Interested? If so, please apply here or get in touch with Claire Mason for further details.
Apply for Senior Auditor, Big 4, Bermuda
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly