Transaction Services Manager, Madrid
M&A Transaction Services professionals – looking for a fresh challenge? Keen to learn a new language?
I am working with one of Spain’s leading accountancy firms, assisting them to build out their Transaction Services practice in Madrid. Due to continued growth and success, they have roles available at Senior Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team and play an active role in the continued growth and success of the practice. You don’t even need to speak Spanish!
As a Transaction Services Senior / Manager, you will:
- Provide financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to corporate firms and private equity fund clients
- Engage with executive management at target companies and vendor assistance during sell side transactions
- Advise clients on sale and purchase agreements including commercial and pricing negotiations
- Identifying key value drivers and driving financial analysis on buy and sell side due diligence engagements
- Project managing teams and help to develop junior colleagues
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- 3+ years’ professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Some prior experience delivering financial due diligence engagements
- Fluent English (Spanish language skills are highly desirable but not essential)
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.