Internal Auditor - Banking
My client is a fast growing, highly profitable bank with a strong internal audit function operating out of it's London hub. Due to an internal promotion we are seeking someone to join this team as a Senior Internal Auditor (AVP level).
This is an operational audit, delivery focussed position and whilst assisting the Senior Audit Manager, you will be involved with:
- Auditing all aspects of the front, middle and bank office.
- Planning the audit, conducting the fieldwork and reporting
- Conducting audits across Europe - there is about 30% travel with this role.
- Embedding a strong risk management and control culture across the business whilst managing and developing Senior Stakeholder relationships.
- Undertaking project work as required
- Undertaking some integrated audits with IT
Ideally we are seeking candidates who have experience in one or many of the following product sets and or areas:
- Asset Management
- Projects Finance
- Trading (or have audited this area)
- Capital Markets
- Banking Compliance
Any experience gained within the regulatory space, in particular MIFID 2 would be considered to be highly advantageous.
You are likely to be IIA/CCAB qualified and currently working within financial services. You may be working directly in an internal audit team or performing a role that is indirectly related to internal audit e.g Analyst and be keen to move across.
We are also keen to speak to candidates who have technology/IT audit skills and are keen to work in a "hybrid" environment - undertaking both IT and Business Audits.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work on your own are essential. Opportunities for career progression within Audit, Controls or the wider group are excellent and can be achieved rapidly. This role has arisen due to an internal promotion.
The team are currently working from home and so interviews will take place remotely. In the future the plan is for some home working to remain and so your time will be split between home and the office.
For more information please click to apply.