Senior Enterprise Risk Manager
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC)
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated to work with a London based Financial Services company on a Senior Enterprise Risk Manager vacancy. Our client is a listed business that has experienced 40 % year on year growth since it’s inception. The business remains small in headcount with 130 people but big in impact with offices in both North America and Europe. Fifty percent of all employees are equity partners. The Senior Enterprise Risk Manager will report directly into the CRO and will be responsible for the maintenance of a robust control framework. This position offers exceptional growth opportunities at a business that is on an accelerated growth trajectory.
The starting salary pays up to £80,0000 + 20% bonus.
- Design and build out strategies to control risk, principally (not but not exclusively) operational as well as strategic and business risks.
- Maintain and refine risk reporting to meet the needs of the Board and Risk Committee in order to guide and impact executive decision making.
- Attend risk committee on a monthly basis.
- Championing a risk culture, winning buy in across the business from a heavy weight set of stakeholders and executives
- Ensure all regulatory requirements in regards to risk management: CRD Pillar 2 ICAAP, Stress Testing & Scenario analysis , PSD2
- Keep up to date with important trends and regulatory requirements.
- Comprehensive experience in Enterprise Risk and/or Operational Risk
- Thorough understanding of non-financial risk and control frameworks
- Good understanding of financial risks – liquidity / credit risk
- Payments/ technology / Fintech background is a MUST
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company, experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!