Internal Audit Manager - FTSE 40
This is a great opportunity to lead and participate in audits of one of the most successful global companies in the world. They have a high performing internal audit team dispersed internationally that has operated almost seamlessly over the past year adapting to, and leading on a wave of audit innovation.
You will be part of a large team, which is seen as a talent pool for the whole business, meaning you will have the opportunity to move up through internal audit or out into the wider business into a more operational/finance type role within 18-24 months.
- Accounting qualification required
- Project management (Six Sigma,Prince 2 etc), Certified Internal Auditor and Certified Information Security Auditor qualifications are advantageous
- Experience in Internal Audit essential, preferably from industry, though candidates from practice will be considered as well.
- Most have oil & gas/financial services background with experience in the commodities sector a plus
- Strong leadership and influencing skills essential