Audit Quality - Senior Manager
A leading audit and advisory firm are looking to hire a Senior Manager into their audit quality department. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to drive change and improvements across the entire audit practice.
- Inflight monitoring of live cases, providing support and remediation where required
- Reviewing and reporting of closed cases, lessons learned and improvements to audit approaches
- Root cause analysis of any audit issues, ensuring points identified are addressed and remediated
- Providing support across the audit practice team in the implementation of the global audit methodology
- Working close with key stakeholders both internally and externaly, including the board, global teams and regulators
Applications are welcome from experienced audit professionals with substantial exposure to audits across multiple sectors, experience of large listed and medium sized enterprises is essential. The role would suit an ACA qualified Audit Manager with a passion for audit quality, someone who can think commercially and implement change. The role provides an excellent opportunity to those who enjoy audit but are considering a move into a central function.
The successful applicant will be highly articulate, have excellent writing skills and be able communicate effectively at all levels. Excellent remuneration, including car allowance, bonus and benefits. The role will be initially home based, becoming a flexible home / Central London office based role. Applications welcome from anyone seeking part-time working also.