Internal Audit Manager
A FTSE 100 Oil & Gas company are looking to hire an Internal Audit Manager to join the team. The company are London based and there will be an element of international travel with the role when things return to normal. They are looking for someone, who preferably, started their career in the Big 4. The successful candidate will also, more than likely, have experience working in External or Internal Audit in the Oil & Gas/Mining/Extractive industries. The company has a wider audit team of eight people but are looking to grow.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in the UK and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 30% international national travel
The successful candidate will have:
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, as well as a background in the Big 4
- Internal Audit experience within an Oil & Gas company would be a plus
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential