Senior Internal Auditor - 6 month contract
A London based global business is looking for an experienced internal audit professional to perform a Senior Internal Auditor role for a 6 month period, from January.
A highly diversified international conglomerate headquartered in London. The business employs approaching 150,000 employees worldwide and consists of a number of different businesses. Sectors include Oil & Gas, FMCG, Green Energy and Storage, among others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the audit lifecycle of planning, fieldwork, reporting and following up on recommendations
- Produce quality audit findings that mitigate risks and add value to the control environment and processes
- Meet deadlines to the agreed scope and quality
- Contribute to audit committee papers/presentations
- Work on special projects outside of the audit plan as required
- Travel around the UK and internationally (estimated at 20%) to meet stakeholders
Core Competences Required:
- Desire to self-drive and develop quickly within the role
- Excellent communications skills
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate, synthesise, organise and interpret data and information
- Contribute to a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members
- Dynamic and motivated, proactive, creative, resourceful
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Big 4/Top 10 background
- Internal audit experience – both financial and operational audits
- IT Audit exposure a benefit
Please get in touch for more information.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!