Transaction Services and Corporate Finance Manager
Savant are currently sourcing for an experienced Transaction Services and Corporate Finance Manager. This role is for a global Top 20 accountancy pracince focusing on mid-market clients with turnover between £10m - £300m including listed companies, private companies, banks, private equity and government entities. We provide comprehensive corporate finance advice in areas including M&A, due diligence, valuations, litigation support and financial modelling.
As a Transaction Services and Corporate Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing a range of client engagements, in a role which involves extensive client contact, staff training and development, and liaising with third parties. Your main responsibilities will include M&A and financial due diligence.
The ideal candidate:
In order to be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- ACA / ACCA /CFA qualification;
- 5 - 8 years' experience in Professional Services, including 3+ years corporate finance experience;
- Previous experience in managing a team;
- Strong ethical standards;
- Business development experience; and
- Ability to deal with banks, lawyers and other professionals.
This opportunity offers:
- Exposure to a wide range of clients / types of work;
- Competitive remuneration packages;
- An active social club; and
- Enhanced benefits including flexible working arrangements.