Internal Audit Manager - 6-12 month contract
Our client, a US listed international organisation, seeks an experienced internal audit professional for a 6-12 month Internal Audit Manager contract.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Director, you will undertake internal audits of financial and operational areas of the organisation, monitor and assess controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, as well as recommend and implement processes, policies and procedures to mitigate against risks. In addition, you will also review IT General Controls (ITGCs) and provide support and administration for the GRC software tool.
Whilst the role will be home-based for the foreseeable future, there may be an opportunity to travel to international operations once Covid related travel restrictions are lifted.
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Background in internal audit within a commercial organisation
- A sound understanding of COSO governance
- Extensive business experience including practical experience in a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) compliance or Internal Auditor role with US listed business or top-tier accountancy firm
- Technical knowledge of auditing and SOx control testing
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as ability to business partner across various levels of seniority
- Team player but also able to work autonomously
- Ability to travel (up to 20%)
- Desirable experience covering access and system controls with IT operations, network security and SAP enterprise system