Audit Senior, Cairns, Australia
External Audit Senior needed for Paradise! Cairns is a lovely friendly city sitting next to the Great Barrier Reef. This role offers an interesting diverse portfolio of clients and an excellent work/life balance.
- Enjoy working for this medium tier firm in the stunning city of Cairns
- Work for a firm that really does value its people and offers an excellent work/life balance
- Work with a portfolio of clients including private clients and government entities
- Provide a first class service to clients, always looking for ways to add value
- Enjoy living in the coastal city of Cairns, sitting on the edge of a world heritage national park, the Great Barrier Reef, Tropical Rain forests, surf and so much more
- Professional Qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- 3 years plus recent external audit experience
- Public Sector audit experience
- Due to current Covid Restrictions must be already based in Australia or a returning Australian for a start date Q1 2021
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
More searches like this
- External Auditor Professional Services AU$90,000 - AU$99,999 jobs in Australia
- External Audit Senior Professional Services AU$90,000 - AU$99,999 jobs in Australia
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services AU$90,000 - AU$99,999 jobs in Australia
- Audit Assistant Professional Services AU$90,000 - AU$99,999 jobs in Australia