Senior Internal Auditor
A global media company are looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor. The company are Central London based and require the audit team to travel 50% of the time. The role will be varied as it will be a mix of financial and operational audit and you will work across the group functions.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 50% international travel when everything returns to normal.
- To focus on operational and financial audits.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA/CIA or a relevant University Degree
- Big 4 or Top 10 practice background or Internal Audit exposure
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.