Systems and Process Assurance Senior Associate - Risk Assurance
As a team of trusted business advisers, we partner with our clients to build long lasting relationships and solve important problems. Our people and values are what make us a leading professional services firm in New Zealand.
Our ways of working together mean we strengthen our well being by using the best tech, collaborating effectively, and work flexibly in order to be well and work well.
What would you be doing?
You’ll be part of the Risk Assurance team based in Auckland. We’re looking for a “Tech savvy” Senior Associate to join our Systems & Process Risk Assurance team here in Auckland. We work closely with the external audit team to help assess key IT risks and controls, and key business process controls and reports.
You will be working with a range of large clients, and a great team of PwC professionals in the areas of:
- Financial and operational applications and business controls
- Cyber Security
- IT Governance
- User access management
- IT Security (applications, databases, operating systems and networks)
- IT Operations (backups, disaster recovery, incident response, interfaces and batch processing)
- Pre and post system implementation reviews
In our highly skilled environment, you’ll be enabled by cutting-edge technology and a culture of self-disruption, allowing you to do your very best and most innovative work.
In this role your day to day responsibilities could include:
- This Senior Associate role, based in Auckland, is responsible for contributing to the delivery of our Risk Assurance practice to clients including client relationship management and ensuring engagement work is completed to the highest standards;
- Taking an in charge role on engagements, coaching and reviewing the work of juniors
- Development and execution of project plans and deliverables
- Effectively apply PwC frameworks, methodologies, and quality standards
- Take overall responsibility to ensure task is completed efficiently, within deadlines and all available resources were considered
- Interact with/coordinate work and efforts of external parties and/or colleagues on a OneFirm basis
What do you need to bring to the role?
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Systems & Process risk focused role
- Relevant degree - ideally majoring in Accounting & Information Systems
- Ideally have or be well on the way to completing your Professional Qualification (CISA preferred)
- Experience working in a professional services firm is preferred
- Fluent in the English language with good verbal and written communication skills
You’ll be at ease interacting with people at all levels and will demonstrate your dedication to providing exceptional client service. You will possess a flexible working style and will be comfortable managing conflicting deadlines and requirements. Your toolkit will include report writing, presentation skills, and the ability to coach more junior members of the team. You will have a want to develop your skills in managing teams and clients, for which on the job coaching and formal, structured learning and development will be provided.
Why is PwC a great place to work?
At PwC, you’ll have an unrivalled level of access to industry expertise and ongoing professional development both locally and through our global network of member firms. You will learn to work together with your teams in a way that is cutting edge. We aim to inspire, motivate and reward our people to succeed in all areas of their lives. We pride ourselves on creating a fun, respectful and inclusive culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths.
Visit our website below to find out more about the perks of the job and diversity & inclusion at PwC.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Send us your application via the ‘Apply now’ link.
We have similar Risk Assurance opportunities available in both Auckland and Wellington, please view our careers page for more information.
Candidates outside New Zealand: Please note that due to current border restrictions, applicants who are currently located outside of New Zealand cannot be considered unless you hold New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency, or are otherwise able to currently enter NZ e.g. Partnership with NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Ngā mihi mahana
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Cyber Security Professional Services AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- IT Audit Senior Professional Services AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Technology Risk Professional Services AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Risk Professional Services AU$100,000 - AU$119,999 jobs in New Zealand