Audit Manager / Senior Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you an Audit Manager/Senior Manager who holds experience of auditing either hedge funds, managed futures, real estate, commodities or derivatives?
A key client of ours is looking for multiple Managers / Senior Managers to join their growing team.
In-depth knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
About the role:
- As a Manager / Senior Manager you will be required to act as a major point of contact within the firm with the Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Candidates must be fully qualified either with an ACA or ACCA/ICAS or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Has the ability to manage different projects/deadlines.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Audit Manager / Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly