Senior Insight Analyst
NHS BLOOD AND TRANSPLANT
Senior Insight Analyst
AfC Band 7 £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Tooting Blood Centre
Working closely with the colleagues across NHS Blood and Transplant, the Senior Insight analyst will provide actionable insight to support the organisation in addressing its strategy and key priorities.
You will play an integral role in influencing both NHSBT’s strategies and delivering donor insights and knowledge through quantitative data reporting and analysis. With an inquisitive mindset, data storytelling must be at the heart of everything you do, gaining buy in from senior stakeholders through clear and concise messages with the ability to support your findings at a granular level.
As an Insight expert you will excel at problem solving, have a passionate interest in donor/customer behaviour and through data help carve new opportunities and future strategies.
The post holder will form part of a team of Insight and market research analysts to collectively deliver analysis, insight and research.
In particular the post holder will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of Insight, Strategy and Innovation in aiding non-medical research and providing analytical support to inform and influence decisions on strategy, and its implementation in donor facing functions.
- Developing a programme of regular reporting and analysis across all research areas to support performance and donor facing research.
- Line managing and supporting junior analysts in the department.
- Deputising for the Head of Insight, Strategy and Innovation as necessary.
For an informal discussion in relation to this role, please contact Gareth Humphreys - Head of Insight Strategy and Innovation. Contact details are on the application page.
This post is eligible for London inner higher cost supplement of 20% of basic salary, subject to a minimum payment of £4,473 and a maximum payment of £6,890.
Closing date: 20 January 2021.
To apply please click the 'Apply' button.
NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) offers a dynamic and friendly working environment where teamwork is highly valued. Personal development is also considered a priority and is supported through extensive training and development opportunities open to all employees.
We’re an inclusive organisation that reflects the diverse communities we work with and positively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Three small words, one big difference - Caring, Expert and Quality.
Together we'll save and improve more lives than ever
More searches like this
- Quality Assurance Scientific £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Scientific £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Analytics Scientific £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Analytics Scientific £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Intelligence Scientific £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)