Internal Audit Manager - Controls Assurance
My client is a global consultancy who provide internal audit and assurance services to their wide and varied client base.
Due to a planned expansion, we are seeking to appoint a Manager who will specialise in delivering controls assurance projects across their Commercial client portfolio, based in London.
The role will sit within the internal audit practice but will focus on offering specific advice around controls assurance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Directing controls assurance projects across a range of clients ranging from start-ups to large listed clients (Non Financial Services).
- Leading engagements to deliver full end to end client assignments
- Leading a small team and acting as a mentor to more junior team members.
My client is expanding this division due to unprecedented client demand. This is an exceptional career opportunity in a highly visible role across the organisation.
My client offers corporate and high profile clients as well as a strong work/life balance (the office is empty by 6.15pm) and they also offer agile working.
Previous and demonstrable experience in the following is essential for this role:
- Controls Assurance
- Knowledge and understanding of assurance reporting standards including ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000 and SSAE 18, SOC 2
- Understanding of and experience of Sarbanes Oxley engagements (SOX)
- 3rd Party Assurance
We seek ambitious and driven solutions focussed individuals who are keen to further their careers by adding value to their clients. You will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CMIIA/QIAL or equivalent with current and recent experience of delivering controls assurance projects within a similar environment.
If you do not have experience in all areas but are driven and keen to learn, we welcome your application.
Please click to apply.