We are recruiting for an Audit Senior to join an award-winning Top 20 accountancy firm at its Northampton office, to carry out work across a range of sectors including Manufacturing and Engineering, Property and Construction, Not for Profit and Legal.
The role will be split approximately 80/20 audit/accounts.
As Audit Senior your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out audit planning work including producing a detailed audit planning memorandum and attend client sites to execute audits
- Liaise with the Audit Manager to highlight any issues that may arise and for review
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Ensure that audits are carried out in accordance with the firm’s procedures and standards, within given timeframes
- Complete analysis of items for tax
- Allocate work to junior team members; give supervision and guidance to assist their training
Please do apply for this role only if you satisfy the following criteria:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with demonstrable audit experience
- Previous and recent experience with a UK accountancy practice is essential
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Be organised, client focused and commercially aware
- Experience of supervising junior staff would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If successful you will be offered a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package, a supportive and friendly working environment along with the opportunity for career progression.
Please note - we can only accept applications from candidates that have UK accountancy practice experience and the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Audit Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.