Audit & Accounts Senior
Are you looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior role? Our client, a Top 20 accountancy practice is recruiting to build its dynamic audit & accounts team at its Newbury office. The firm is currently experiencing significant growth, hence the need to recruit.
As Audit & Accounts Senior your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and completion of audit assignments, ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
- Involvement in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally at client sites
- Preparing statutory financial statements from client data ensuring compliance with prescribed legislation and standards
- Use good judgment to highlight concerns and high-level risk to the Partner/Manager
- In time, take responsibility for planning and finalisation of assignments for Partner/Manager review
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with significant audit and accounts experience gained within practice
- Up to date knowledge and experience of audit & accounting standards
- Proven ability of helping to deliver cost-effective, efficient audits
- Good, all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office, audit software and accounting packages
- Professional and approachable manner with highly effective communication skills
- Work well under time pressure and is able to meet deadlines
- Be organised with an understanding of the importance of delivering excellent client service
- Car driver with full, clean licence is preferred
This leading firm will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, good benefits package and potential for career progression.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Audit & Accounts Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.