Is audit your thing? We may have just the thing, for you. Audit Senior required, due to ongoing growth of a Top 10 practice at the firm’s Newbury office.
This is a great firm and a fantastic opportunity to join a practice that is modern and forward thinking and having involvement in auditing across a variety of industries.
As Audit Senior you will have the following responsibilities:
- Involvement in planning and completion of audit assignments, ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
- You will be heavily involved in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises
- Preparing statutory financial statements and highlighting high level risk areas or concerns to the Partner/Manager using your own judgement
- In time, as you develop, you will look towards taking the lead in planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review
To be considered for this role, applicants will satisfy the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Significant and demonstrable audit experience gained in UK practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with sound knowledge of audit and accounts software
- Be positive and motivated with the desire to develop professionally
This well-established firm will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and a dynamic working environment with excellent career progression prospects.
- Pension and life assurance – 4 x salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal – cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Audit Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.