The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated by a FTSE 100 Technology business based in Newbury to source a SOX Specialist. Although based in Newbury, our client is open to speaking to candidates who would like to be regularly work from home. However, trips to Newbury will be required on a regular basis (when safe to do so).
Due to a recent acquisition, our client has been obligated to become SOX compliant, and is currently in an immature phase of their SOX implementation programme. They are looking for a person with a detailed technical understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley to help them become a best-in-class, SOX compliant function. The role sits within a team of 10, reporting to the Director of Financial Controls. This team has ownership of the whole Risk and Control matrix for the organisation.
This will be a challenging role, and will be best suited to a person keen to make their mark on an organisation and add tangible achievements to their CV. It will require a candidate with excellent stakeholder engagement and problem solving skills. Key responsibilities will involve process mapping and deficiency remediation, and the role will develop to become more consultative once relationships with stakeholders exist.
The ideal candidate will be Big 4 trained and ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified. You must have a strong technical understanding of SOX, and preferably have worked in an immature SOX environment. You must have impeccable communication skills, and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Controls Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)