Internal Audit - Assistant Manager
My client are a leading professional services firm with operations spread across the length and breadth of the UK. Due to an upsurge in client activity we are seeking to appoint an experienced, qualified Internal Audit assistant manager to be based from their London offices.
The client portfolio is public sector so experience in with Local or Central Government and/or NHS clients is critical.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of qualified and part qualified internal auditors in delivery of audits on assignment along with mentoring, training and guiding them. This client has a high commitment to training and internal development and so you will be a critical part of this process.
- Participating in delivering an end to end audit strategy for clients. This will include scoping, testing, writing reports and delivering to committee.
- Assisting the manager & partner in delivering tenders for new clients and attending new business presentations as and when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and rapidly growing company with a strong and enviable reputation with public sector clients. We seek a qualified candidate (ACA/ACCA/CIPFA/CIMA/IIA/CPA/CIA or equivalent) who is experienced within this portfolio and is ready to either take a step up or is keen to move their existing portfolio to a new dynamic home. Strong communication and influencing skills are essential for this role.
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Senior Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Audit Manager Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)