Internal Audit Manager
Our client is a global consultancy with a risk advisory team that is growing by numerous headcount, the right candidate for this role would be working on exciting and new projects where you are able to lead juniors as well as, be a part of EQA's. As this business continues to grow execute their plans to strengthen their market-leading position, they are seeking for candidates who are focused, and collaborative practitioners – with a commitment to growing their career in internal audit.
As a Manager you will be responsible for:
• Managing a team of 4-8 people during projects.
• Managing client engagements, working closely with our Managers and Senior Managers leading in this area
• Deliver a range of internal audit services, working with client’s senior management
• Leading a team of juniors, including review of work papers
• Developing an advanced understanding of your clients’ business needs and key risks
• Build and maintain strong, lasting client relationships through adding value to their business
• Assisting with Deloitte practice management including preparation of budgets, resourcing and client billing
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Internal Audit Connections (IAC) is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.