Internal Audit Assistant Manager - Financial Services - Treasury and Credit Risk
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been exclusively mandated by a growing and stable Top 10 professional services firm to recruit an Internal Audit Assistant Manager in the Financial Services Team in London. You will become part of an expanding, personable and technically minded team, and report to senior management.
This team works with a range of financial services clients across banking, asset management, capital markets, insurance, trading platforms and payment systems. You will have a crucial role in owning, leading and delivering various projects related to regulations, credit, treasury and internal audit. You will also have an opportunity to develop your managerial and coaching skills.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in internal audit in Practice or/and financial services institution
- Experience in conducting detailed credit or/and treasury reviews; being able to identify risks associated with these areas
- While it is not essential to be qualified, it is preferred to have the following qualifications: ACA/ACCA/CIIA or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
You will be joining a key growth area of the business that consistently wins new business and has plans for further expansion. This client encourages and embraces continuous personal, professional development and within this role you can expect to grow substantially in the first 18months. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
The Audit & Risk Recruitment (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)