Senior Internal Auditor EMEA - FTSE 100
A Central London FTSE 100 Organisation requires a Senior Internal Auditor to join their Internal Audit Team. Primarily you will be involved with performing internal audit reviews (both financial and operational audits) as well as identifying risks within the business and examining / evaluating the adequacy of controls available to mitigate those risks for the EMEA region and Group .
- Perform and lead mainly financial and some operational audit projects that meet departmental and other appropriate standards
- Establish risk-based audit programs and determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Senior Manager.
- Assist the managers to ensure that the department objectives are met and the successful delivery of the audit plan for the region.
- Influence and facilitate changes to improve the internal controls environment to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Conduct risk assessments of assigned department or functional areas in required timelines.
- Ensure management actions plans for control issues identified are followed-up in a timely manner to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Prepare and assist the managers with the preparation of any Management and Audit Committee reporting requirements.
- Assist the managers to deliver ad-hoc projects (e.g. investigations, policies and procedures training)
Skills & Experience
- Internal audit experience from industry or practice background.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player.
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
- Organised and able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and progress you internal audit career with a globally renowned Audit and Risk function that will provide ongoing training / development and opportunities for promotion within the team.
For further information and to register your interest, please do apply with your full CV details.