Risk & Compliance Manager
A full-time role with a Global Blue Chip Media organisation based in Central London, currently working from home.
The company is the world's largest within its specialist field with a turnover of approximately EUR 2 billion.
An exceptional opportunity for a Risk & Compliance Manager to join the team, reporting into the CRO and with a focus on enterprise risk management.
Support the CRO in managing the day-to-day operation of the Compliance Program and Risk Management processes including:
- Responding to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and the Code of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Monitoring the performance and effectiveness of the Group Compliance Program on a continuing basis.
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; developing/implementing corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and providing general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Developing, maintaining and revising relevant and proportionate Group Compliance policies and supporting procedures to mitigate the occurrence of illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Formally documenting, communicating and refreshing the risk assessment periodically.
- Contributing to regular group communications and training
Experience and Expertise
- Strong risk management and enterprise risk experience
- Strong demonstrable experience in internal or external risk management, risk register and risk framework.
- Compliance experience - ABC, Code of Conduct, FCPA, Data Privacy
- Ability to generate and deliver concise, timely reports to stakeholders, including those in senior positions
- Ability to use analytical skills to identify trends and themes regarding ethics & compliance risks from a wide variety of data sources and action necessary to address these
- Ability to anticipates issues and opportunities and respond with appropriate, risk-aware and cost-driven solutions
- Data analysis
- Structured problem solver - able to logically breakdown complex and ambiguous problems into component parts and recommend pragmatic solutions
This is an exceptional Risk and Compliance Manager opportunity in Central London with a proven global market leader. Offering a flexible working, cutting edge offices, a dynamic and supportive work environment, management of a small Risk and Compliance team.
For further information please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Compliance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulation Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (Greater)