Audit Senior, London
Are you a recently qualified accountant seeking a new challenge?
Would you like to work in a bigger accounting firm that still has a family-feel?
Looking for high quality training and a firm that invests in its people?
I am working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading accountancy practices. They are building out their Audit team in Central London and seeking qualified accountants to join at Senior and Assistant Manager level. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking a rewarding career in a well-respected Top 10 firm.
What’s great about this opportunity?
- Varied client base
- Diverse, inclusive team with positive work culture, open-door policy and family-feel
- Opportunity to travel internationally on client visits or even a secondment
- Fantastic work-life balance and social scene, including Friday drinks and lots of sports teams
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Be a key part of Assurance teams undertaking assignments, including opportunities to lead the on-site element of the work
- Ensure that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out all aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures
- Ensure Assurance quality at all times, contribute to internal and external quality assurance, ensuring all actions are completed in line with the firm’s and the profession’s standards
- Communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately, identifying and commenting upon the possible solutions
- Provide adequate briefing, supervision, and “on the job” training for less experienced members of staff
- Review work completed by less experienced staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal reviews
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- Minimum 3 years Audit experience gained in a professional services firm
- Proven track record of leading audits from planning to completion
In return, you will receive a competitive salary + benefits and ongoing training and development.
Interested? If so, please apply here or get in touch with Claire Mason for further details.