Financial Advisory Associate / Manager, Madrid
Do you have experience in Transactions, Valuations or Corporate Recovery? Looking to develop a wider range of skills?
I am working with an independent global consultancy, assisting them to build out their practice in Madrid. Due to continued growth and success, they are seeking talented individuals at Associate (3-5 years) OR Manager (5+ years) level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team and broaden your expertise in the financial advisory space. Rather than being pigeon-holed, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects in the following areas:
- Transaction Support & Advisory
- Forensics, Litigation & Arbitration
- Valuation & Fairness Opinion
- Corporate Recovery Services
- Economics & Business Analysis
You will be part of an international and multicultural team, combining various skills to provide bespoke services to your clients.
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm (preferably Big 4)
- Must have prior experience in financial advisory services such as Transaction Services (financial due diligence), Valuations or Corporate Recovery
- Fluent English + advanced level of Spanish
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.
Apply for Financial Advisory Associate / Manager, Madrid
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly