Financial Advisory Associate / Manager, Madrid
Do you have experience in Transactions, Valuations or Corporate Recovery? Looking to develop a wider range of skills?
I am working with an independent global consultancy, assisting them to build out their practice in Madrid. Due to continued growth and success, they are seeking talented individuals at Associate (3-5 years) OR Manager (5+ years) level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team and broaden your expertise in the financial advisory space. Rather than being pigeon-holed, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects in the following areas:
- Transaction Support & Advisory
- Forensics, Litigation & Arbitration
- Valuation & Fairness Opinion
- Corporate Recovery Services
- Economics & Business Analysis
You will be part of an international and multicultural team, combining various skills to provide bespoke services to your clients.
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm (preferably Big 4)
- Must have prior experience in financial advisory services such as Transaction Services (financial due diligence), Valuations or Corporate Recovery
- Fluent English + advanced level of Spanish
Interested? If so, please apply here and we will be in touch. Alternatively, do not hesitate to contact Claire Mason for further information.