Finance Restructuring Director in Beijing/ Shanghai
My client is the leading consulting company in Restructuring and Insolvency fields. Now they are looking for experienced Director in Restructure or Insolvency to lead their Beijing or Shanghai team. Following is the description and requirement.
- Deliver high quality service of insolvency and restructuring and investigate international cases especially across Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China and Jakarta jurisdictions.
- Daily management of engagements, for example financial and operational restructuring procedures, valuations and accounting investigation assignments.
- Compose reports for courts and creditors
- Train and supervise junior staff
- Maintain relationships with current clients and establish relationship with new clients.
- Develop company’s reputation in Singapore market.
- Bachelor or higher degree
- CA/CPA qualification
- At least 10 year experience of insolvency/ restructuring and associated investigations;
- Strong financial, business analytical and report writing skills; and excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Good business sense
- Ability to practically apply knowledge to identify issues and solve complex problems