Internal Audit & Risk Manager
A FTSE listed manufacturing company in North London are looking to hire an Internal Audit & Risk Manager. They are looking for someone with a strong background in the 2nd & 3rd lines of defence. The business have been doing well recently and have made a similar level hire in the past few weeks. You would be working with an award winning team and a very well respected Head of Internal Audit, but also be given a lot of autonomy. There is flexible working available with this role.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in the UK and international offices
- You will need to be able to commit to 20% international national travel
The successful candidate will have:
- You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, as well as a background in the Big 4
- You must have at least 5 years post qualified experience
- Internal Audit experience within the manufacturing industry would be a plus
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential