Senior Audit Manager - Natural Resources and Energy Sector- London + Flexible Working
Our client is THE leading provider of audit services to listed clients in the UK with the focus on exceptional client service and quality. The work of their audit teams is essential, not just to the firm but to the whole economy.
As a senior audit and advisory manager in the natural resources and energy team you will be a vital member of this growing and dynamic team and be accountable for your own portfolio of audited entities as a responsible individual, agreeing signing authority in conjunction with the head of audit.
Our client truly understands the issues their clients face and have a complete commitment to delivering exceptional client service. You’ll be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the partners with business development and practice management.
• Accountable for own portfolio of audited entities as a Responsible Individual, agreeing signing authority in conjunction with the Head of Audit.
• Financial measurements, and management, including ownership of profit and loss.
• Play a key role in supporting Partners in all group sales and marketing activity, including leading pitch teams, attendance at group networking, the development of new business relationships and other marketing events as appropriate.
• Act as a liaison between the audited entity and other specialist service groups within the firm.
• Represents the firm in the external market.
• Develop, execute and manage the marketing and business development strategy for own portfolio.
When you join our cleint , they will make your growth their priority. If you can demonstrate the following skills, they can help you go far. They are looking for someone with:
• ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
• Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..
Our client believes that when our people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that pay always positively reflects performance.
As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 28 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
That’s not all. They understand that everyone is different so, they offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. their flexible benefits platform means their people can choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them.
Through their platform, you can:
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- access childcare vouchers;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.