Senior IT Auditor
A global technology company are looking to hire a Senior IT Auditor to join the team. Their EMEA headquarters are in London and they have a 5 person audit team. This role reports into the Head of Internal Audit and will be very hands on. It will be a varied role, with some IT Controls work but also IT application audits and cyber security reviews will be carried out.
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal technology audits
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects
- Deliver on the company's IT SOx requirements
- You will be required to perform internal IT audit field work in the London and International offices
- Report into the Head of Audit
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA fully qualified or hold a relevant degree
- Background in the Big 4 or Internal IT Audit experience required
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload
- Experience in report writing is essential
- Strong analytical skills are essential