Audit Senior, Queensland
External Audit Senior needed for Paradise! Cairns is a lovely friendly city sitting next to the Great Barrier Reef. This role offers an interesting diverse portfolio of clients and an excellent work/life balance.
- Auditing substantially public sector and not-for-profit clients with SMEs
- Special projects & ad hoc work including technical papers on IFRS treatment for non-technical staff, Management reporting
- Mid-Tier firm that really does value its people and offers an excellent work/life balance
- Provide a first class service to appreciative clients who will look to you for guidance as their expert adviser.
- Queensland has the heritage national park, the Great Barrier Reef, Tropical Rain forests, surf and one of the best outdoor sporting locations in the world.
- Qualified CA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent
- 3 -5 years audit experience
- Public Sector or Not For Profit experience desirable
- Technically up to date on latest including IFRS 13
- Use of Caseware helpful & also any experience of training non-technical admin or junior accounts staff in IFRS related procedures a bonus
- Friendly and conscientious and able to build rapport with non-finance staff
- Due to current Covid Restrictions must be already based in Australia or a returning Australian with flight home
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number TGRCP13142 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)