Internal Controls Lead
A globally-renowned organisation based in West London requires an Internal Controls Lead on an 18-month fixed term contract. Leading a small team, responsible for the maintenance and operation of an effective and efficient internal control system in the organisation.
- Perform and lead reviews of the operational effectiveness of the internal control framework
- Prepare and manage an audit plan.
- Ad Hoc audit reviews as and when required by Senior Management and company affiliates
- Coordinate and perform the SOX testing, ensuring the timely and accurate submission of the annual SOX requirement
- Support controllers with their compliance assessment
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
Skills & experience
- A minimum of 4 years of internal controls and audit experience
- Good knowledge of control frameworks, risk management and the internal audit process
- Prior SOX testing and review experience
- Proven experience of identifying internal controls risks and implementing controls improvements
- Good commercial acumen and communication skills
If you possess the required experience of internal controls and are looking to commit to an 18 month fixed term contract based in West London, please do apply with your full CV details.
More searches like this
- Compliance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Controls Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Compliance & Regulation Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)