Senior Internal Auditors - Financial Services.
An audit team that specialises with a financial services client base are currently seeking multiple internal auditors. With beautiful and stunning offices in London this role has come about due to business growth. With long term progression and exposure to FTSE 100 clients, this is an organisation where you can be grow your long term career.
Flexible working is actively encouraged and actually happens providing a genuine work-life balance.
About the role:
- As a internal audit consultant delivering Internal Audit Services as part of their Business Risk Services team, your key role will be to undertake and lead engagements in the Internal Audit and Controls space reporting to Managers and Senior Managers.
- Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
- Good stakeholder management of senior client personnel.
- Preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Assist in the execution and day to day leadership of a portfolio of client projects.
- Internal audit experience in financial services.
- Experience in leading by example.
- Experience in leading and developing junior members of staff.
- Must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.